The COVID-19 outbreak continues to present a significant challenge. The uncertainty surrounding it makes it extremely difficult to plan-ahead for all of us.
Recently, we took a survey of pre-registered 3Shape USA Community Symposium attendees and partners and found that a majority, as of now, are unsure of their ability to attend.
Based on their feedback and the current situation, we have decided to cancel the USA’s Community Symposium. This is a very difficult decision for us, but these are unprecedented times.
All registration and sponsorship fees will be fully refunded.
Currently, we do not have a new date for a new symposium but will get back to you once we do.
In the meantime, please remember to go to the 3Shape Online Training Hub to continue to grow your digital dentistry expertise and the 3Shape Community for networking with peers.
Thank you very much for your understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: Symposium.US@3shape.com