The COVID-19 outbreak continues to present a significant challenge. The uncertainty surrounding it makes it extremely difficult to plan-ahead for all of us.
Recently, we took a survey of pre-registered 3Shape USA Community Symposium attendees and partners and found that a majority, as of now, are unsure of their ability to attend.
Based on their feedback and the current situation, we have decided to cancel the USA’s Community Symposium. This is a very difficult decision for us, but these are unprecedented times.
All registration and sponsorship fees will be fully refunded.
Currently, we do not have a new date for a new symposium but will get back to you once we do.
Thank you very much for your understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: Symposium.US@3shape.com