Practice Strong: A Blueprint for Dental Practices to Reopen
In Association with DMDConsortium
With dental offices beginning to reopen, it is crucial for clinicians to arm themselves with the knowledge to treat patients amid the presence of COVID-19. Compendium is pleased to present a full day of education curated and spearheaded by the thought leaders at DMDConsortium. The program will include business and clinical experts working in concert to address the immediate focus of opening safely. Emphasis will also be given to regaining the practice's operational footing, and how to reach new heights of excellence and success in the pandemic environment.
- Have You Opened Safely? - Robert DeFrancesco, DMD
- Post-Pandemic Patient Workflow - L Eric Pulver, DDS, FRCD(C)
- Trust Transformed: The Patient/Team Centric Approach - Tracy Butler, RDH
- Safety - Teledentistry - A Virtual Experience - Brant Herman
- The Remaining Phases Regaining Your Footing, Bracing for the Next Spike and Reaching New Heights of Practice Success - Paul Fugazzotto, DDS
- 5 CEU for $60
Thank you to our commercial supporters DMDConsortium and Supply Clinic.